The Mary Wallace Realty Group
Mary Wallace has been a Realtor since 2003 helping thousands of clients buy, sell & lease real estate. As Mary's business grew, she was able to hire a full time assistant at the end of 2006. As more and more clients wanted to work with Mary, she then added leasing agents, buyers' agents and a 2nd full time assistant to help provide the best possible service to hundreds of clients each year! Each team member has their own specialized role so clients can rest assured knowing they are being well taken care of by a real estate professional trained personally by Mary.
Awards/Ranking from 2003-2013
- Best Year Ever with 347 Closed Sales and an additional 58 leased properties in 2013
- Wall Street Journal Ranked 20th Top Realtor in the United States for 2013
- WSJ Real Trends Ranked 3th Top Realtor in Illinois for 2013
- 205 Closed Sales & 40 Closed Leases as of October 19th, 2014 with an additional 38 Pending Sales
- #1 Realtor in Oak Lawn from 2008-2014
- #1 Realtor in Hometown from 2010, 2012, and 2013
- #1 Realtor in Burbank in 2011 and 2013
- #1 Realtor in Tinley Park for 2013
- #1 Realtor in Palos Heights for 2013
- #1 Realtor in Oak Forest for 2013
- #1 Realtor in Hickory Hills for 2013
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Circle from 2007 - 2013
- #1 Coldwell Banker agent in the south Chicagoland, northwest Indiana, and southwest Michigan area from 2009 to 2013
- Awarded by NRT as the #1 Sale Associate for all their North America real estate companies including Coldwell Banker, Coldwell Banker Commercial, ERA, Sotheby's and the Corcoran Group for 2013 closed sales
- Realtor Magazine 30 Under 30 Award Recipient in 2007, featured on the front cover
- Rookie of the Year for the Southwest Region of Coldwell Banker in 2004
Custom VIP Seller Services
The past seven years have been difficult for most sellers due to unfavorable market conditions. Despite the changes happening in the real estate market, Mary decided to dedicate herself to creating a strategic plan to help clients sell their homes. Mary's program works and in 2013, she sold 347 properties. This happened because as the market changed, so did Mary. She looked for new ways to market, stage, photograph and negotiate my listings. She utilizes the most comprehensive weekly seller update program in our area.
Mary works incredibly hard for her clients by providing them with an in-depth knowledge of the real estate market, custom staging plan, wide angle high definition photographs, optional newspaper advertising, virtual tours, full color brochures, a full time office staff to provide clients with the service they deserve, weekly in depth updates and advertising on over 35 popular real estate websites -- all of which most Realtors cannot or are unwilling to offer to their clients.
Each Realtor varies considerably in terms of service and results. Sellers frequently tell me how they interviewed other agents who only sold a few homes in the past year. Realtors vary based on marketing skills, technological expertise, knowledge of areas, quality of service to clients, and willingness to spend time as well as money in order to market your home correctly. Every Realtor is not the same and the difference could mean more money in your pocket. Choose wisely and give Mary a call at 708-203-1412 to set up a free consultation.
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search real estate listings now. You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working with an agent right away, please contact us.
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of seasoned professionals. We have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage.
First, we'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Then we'll provide home staging advice and suggest landscaping changes that will help draw buyers in. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings. We may even showcase your home as part of our site's Featured Listings.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. We'll help you understand contract contingencies and details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, we're here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience.